Closets and Showers

They finished a few more closets and showers.  How about some pictures?

You saw this on Facebook.

Michael's shower has been started.

Guest shower is tiled to the ceiling.  Wow.

They did above Kara's.  It's kind of
weird, but I like it.  It'll look really pretty
when the shower curtain is in and you can
see the tile above it instead of just wall.

My marble shower.  *sigh*  Hi, pretty.

Aren't the soap dishes pretty?
 My closet:

Double hanging racks on the left, shelves
for purses in the middle, long hanging
rack on right

Another view, but you can see the double
hanging racks better

Another view, and you can see the small
shelves next to it.
(Can you see the big shelf on top for
blankets and suitcases?)

More double hanging racks.
YES.

Shelves and those four will be drawers.

The necklace rods are still to come, the
bottom shelves are tilted for shoes.
YES.

 Michael's closet:

Michael's closet. All his clothes will fit here.

Kara's head is blocking where his two
drawers will go.

And the rest of his closet is this
glorious wall of shelves.
I mean, have you ever seen anything
this beautiful?
I was supposed to have a meeting this morning but it was canceled.  Hopefully we can meet tomorrow.

Look at Kara rocking it at horse lessons



Well, all my videos are too big.  Maybe I can put them on Facebook....

Comments