Pictures, hot off the press

Here are pictures I took of the house today.  It's really coming along!



Lots of progress on the front steps and porch columns.

Back of the house - scaffolding for bringing the chimney
up through the roof.

Garage

Garage

Make shift kitchen in the garage.  :-)

Door into the house

Laundry room

Laundry room - doors to both of our closets

Note all the baseboards, molding on the tops of windows, around the windows, crown molding, etc.

Michael's office


Kitchen

Room next to kitchen

left side of shelter, which will also
be pantry

right side of shelter/pantry

Family room ceiling - before stain

Fireplace.  Holy smokes, that is one
heck of a focal point.

Dining Room

Guest bedroom (sitting room / homeschool
room in front, bed in back)

Double doors leading into guest bedroom

Hallway to guest bathroom

Guest bedroom view

Guest bedroom closet - top shelves
for books, bottom shelves for pillows
and blankets.

guest closet

guest closet

guest bathroom

guest bathroom

Look at all the trim and molding done!

hallway looking down toward Kara's room

Kara's closet

kara's closet

kara's closet

Kara's room

Mom in Kara's room

Kara's room

I love the way they finished this off.  That looks so nice.

Looking down that hallway from Kara's
room down to the guest bedroom.
(second laundry room on right)

Look!  A thermostat.  Yep, we have heat.

New ideas for molding in the hallway.  I think I really like it.

Thermostat #2.  I think we will like having
two units in this house

Michael's dusty bathroom floor

My marble shower.  That herringbone
is on the ceiling!

I love the tile in those inserts!  My shampoo bottles go there.

Place to put my foot while shaving legs

Where my vanity will go.

Still in my bathroom.
Doorway to my water closet on the left,
doorway to my bedroom on the right.



They started on my closet.  On the right is the laundry room.

Laundry window.

Laundry room with doorway to Michael's
closet and completed electric panels.

Garage


Hardware was installed today.  Very pretty.


And that good old view is still there.

Comments

Vicky said…
I absolutely LOVE the light flooding into Kara's room! And, "guest room?" No way! I'm thinking I want to LIVE there! :D
So glad you had a great trip and it is topped off with time with your mom!
Love you all!