Sweet Home - Day 4

Today we met with Merideth and family before lunch, for lunch, and Sweet Frog for dessert.  Yum.



Then they had to pack up and go home, so we went to the movies.  Since it was Sunday, everyone was unavailable since they are at church.  Love-ing-this.

Michael and I went to see Maze Runner, which was really good.  Michael read all the books in the series already, so he knows all about what they are setting up, but it is a lot like Divergent and Hunger Games.  Since I like both of those series, I think I need to read this one too.

My cold has been annoying since before we left, but by now it is kicking my butt.  And my back is just starting to ease up.  Blech.  We decided to take it easy and rest, so we went to the hotel and talked all about house plans.  Basically, with our lake view in the front of the house and woods in the back of the house, we need all new house plan ideas that has windows in the front AND the back.  Back to the drawing board!

Comments