Another Property

I came across another property that is another option.  It is a tiny 1 bedroom cabin that is hideous, so it is dirt cheap.  It just so happens to be on 9 acres with a great view.  It's further out in the country than the other properties, which appeals to me.  This could be a great option for us - we could live in the cabin while we build our dream house next door, and keep the cabin as a guest house.  (I would do some quick and easy renovations so it wasn't so ugly.)  No living in an apartment while the house is being built (which I'm thinking will take about 9 months), no commuting to the building site, no need for a hotel when we visit, none of that.  And did I mention it's insanely cheap?!  I'm assuming the water and electricity work and there is no gaping hole in the roof or anything.  We shall see when we go down there!

Michael and I went over all information on the house available on the internet and it looks pretty perfect.  If it's a possibility at all, I invasion us buying it now and visiting it whenever we'd like before the big move happens.  It's sooooo cheap.

This is the view straight from the MLS listing - all those trees are our
9 acres - the view would forever be protected

I'm praying, praying, praying that God continues to guide us and I can't wait to see what He has for us in the future!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I'm trying so hard just to be happy for you but it is so hard not to be insanely jealous. =( You guys are doing exactly what we wish we had had the money to do when we moved. I just keep telling myself everything under the sun is vanity! Not saying anything bad about you guys but it helps when I think this old world isn't my home. I'm just passing thru!