Horse Lessons 4/3

After a delightful morning spent in all things English (grammar, spelling, etc.), Kara went to horse lessons.  I brought my camera with me and snapped a zillion pictures.  Here are some of those:

Kara loves horse lessons! 

Guess how Hewie greeted us?  Yuck, but it's part of barn life! 

Hewie is Kara's favorite. 


Ms. Amy's baby was on her hip for part of the lesson.  He wanted to pet Hewie so badly! 

Hello, beautiful!  I don't know what your name is, but I appreciate you posing for me. 

Gotta work on not cropping out the ears and nose.... 



Small signs of spring!  Things won't be in full bloom here in Maryland for several weeks still. 

 

After Kara's lesson, we were distracted by the cute barn kittens.  They're still so little and playful.





On our way out to bring Hewie back to the field, he stopped for a snack.


Nom, nom nom.


Slurp.  Nom, nom.


Okay, Hewie, back you go.

What a wonderful day riding horses!

Comments