Day of Rest

I'm going to do the day of rest thing I said I was doing really poorly up until now.  I have been working all week to stay head of the laundry.  We had a great week of school.  I have finished all Ladies retreat forms I need to have done by Monday.  And we had a field trip Friday with our homeschool group.

Whew, a lot was accomplished.

Now, I'm going to attempt a day of rest tomorrow (Sunday).  We will have church, Kara will go to my parents house, and Michael and I can do dinner and a movie and maybe play bridge with our friends.

This means today will be busy and may need a good amount of planning, but I really want to do this.

I challenge you to try this too!  I know it's hard and will require more work every other day of the week, but maybe you could start with a half-day of rest.

Comments