Remember this later, Jessica

Well, thanks to medicine, prayer, and therapy, I'm doing much better.  I had lots of yucky things going on at once and it was just a little too much.  That's okay, it's life.  I'm positive it will happen again.  Maybe even before 2013 is over.

On my way out of the 'yucky,' is when God gives me clarity, and sometimes some words of wisdom.  This time, I believe He gave this to me:

You cannot control other's actions, you can only control your own actions.
You are not responsible for other's actions, you are only responsible for your own actions.

This is HUGE.  It helps me so much with my control issues and other good stuff my crazy brain can't deal with.  If I was told this a few weeks ago I would have blubbered "I don't care" while crying, but I am feeling clear, sharp, and relieved now.  I'm going to put this on my bathroom mirror, next to my kitchen sink, and in my car.

Read it.  Love it.  Live it.

Comments