It's getting close to Christmas :-)

9 days left!  I'm celebrating Christmas with my family on the 24th, so that means there's only 9 days left!!!  All/most of the presents have been wrapped, and a menu has been set for Christmas breakfast.  Usually we make something sweet and something savory - cinnamon rolls and breakfast casserole, or monkey bread and bacon/egg/cheese biscuits.  Well, I'm just not in the mood, so we're having Panera Bread bagels!  I'm going the day before to pick out a bunch of them.  The best part - my mom and I don't have to miss Kara opening her stocking this year because we're in the kitchen!

I think it's going to be great this year, and I can't wait!

P.S.  I think God is working on a big project for me - I'm praying about it.  :-)

Comments

Kattrina said…
I'm excited for Christmas too! Panera bread sounds perfect. We always have Panettone - easy and delicious!