Cutting Back

Well, this summer has been fun and I've done a lot of neat things, but now it's about time to start getting back to real life. We are done with all of our trips, visits, and guests. School may still be 2 and a half weeks away, but I'm going to be slowly getting into a new groove. I've put on a lot of weight lately, and while I'm sick to DEATH of thinking about this, and working for this, I plan to cut back on the junk food. I also plan to exercise more.

Not only weight, but I've been spending all the money that has been coming in. Not necessarily a bad thing: living within your means, but I'd like to start living under our means and tucking some extra money away for a rainy day. Or a new kitchen, whichever comes first.

So, nothing really exciting to post. Just a few confessions, a few admissions, and a few resolutions.

Comments