Tuesday, May 3

I woke up to a dream about a birthday party for my sweet cousin Rodney. Today will always be remembered as his birthday, even though he passed away in a tragic motorcycle accident more than 10 years ago. Things are so busy in my life these days, but my subconscious didn't forget Rodney. :-)

I went to Bible study this morning and we learned more about David and our sweet Lord. I also got to see my friends.

After that I came home to wait for the Orkin guy. I pulled weeds while Kara played with a worm. I always knew I didn't like gardening, but today certainly made me positive of that fact. Ugh. Everything about it is just awful.

Then it was lunch time and I cleaned the house.

The Orkin guy said there was no evidence of termite damage and he couldn't find a single termite. He thinks when the guy came out right away to spray that he got them all. He showed me and showed me and explained to me how he was positive we don't have any. (They may be somewhere out in our yard, but they're not in our house.) Phew!

Then I made a nice big dinner of lasagna rolls with salad and garlic bread. Everyone actually likes that dinner, which is refreshing. :-)

After dishes, I was wiped out! Michael and I watched Jeopardy and it was an early pj night.

Tomorrow is going to be more low key.....I think. :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
Kara reminds me of Liz as a girl....always playing with the yucky bugs! Wait til she picks up a baby snake and shows you and your heart skips several beats! :D