Kara's Preschool Graduation

How is my baby girl old enough to be graduating from preschool today???? I'm trying to figure out where the time went, and I just don't understand.

Here's Kara getting ready at home. She has her pretty purple dress on with her graduation cap. She's so excited and I'm nervous. I know she has to so several songs in front of everyone. She could care less but I'm nervous for my girl. :-)

Kara, say cheese, again! We're getting into fake smile territory here.

This is Kara's BEST friend, Lily. Unfortunately, they live too far apart to go to school together next year. We mommies exchanged numbers so we can stay in touch.

Kara with the three other girls in her class. Yes, only 4 girls, but 17 boys. Those poor teachers!

I'm not sure if you can see Kara - she's in the back, second from the left. My little girl is the youngest in the class, but one of the tallest. (This isn't her whole class, the teacher is still getting them organized.) She smiled the whole time, knew every word to every song, and did the hand motions too. It was so cute!!!

Here she is getting her "diploma". :-)

Here's Kara with her teachers. Very cute!!

Afterwards, a few of us went to chick fil a so the kids could play together. They are going to school tomorrow too, just to play. Tomorrow at this time we're going to be on summer vacation! I'm excited, but tired already. :-)

Comments

Elisabeth said…
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." =) I find myself saying that a lot these days! I love the picture of her and the other 3 girls together. Reminds me of high school graduation....she looks so happy!
Anonymous said…
I love Elisabeth's phrase!! So true! I do cry though. And those little grads remind me SO much of Kayla's preschool graduation!!! Adorable!
Vicky said…
Yeah, and I cried, too! :( I love the picture of her with the other girls. She has her arms around the 2 next to her! Loved your comment about her "caring less" and that you were the one that was nervous! Sounds like she is Michael's daughter! :) That's a good thing! Isn't God good how He knows us and puts us with who we need to balance us!