Last Post On the Hair, I Promise

Okay, I am not a shallow person. Slightly vain, I'll admit to. Anyway, here's some pics of my hair after the Keratin treatment I had done last week.

Right afterwards

After spending about 10 minutes drying and curling it (as opposed to 30 minutes). Feeling more like myself!

Letting it air dry. I think I'm going to be doing this a lot in the future!!

Enough of that! I'm ready to spend the weekend relaxing so I can get this cold out of my system, then it's on to celebrating the summer! We have a trip to the beach planned for next week with my best friend and her girls. We're gonna start this thing off right! :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
I like the air-dried one!
Kattrina said…
Did you notice that in every one of your photos you're wearing purple! I love your hair in the 3rd picture - with it just air dried. Very pretty!