Busy, busy day

Kara and I arrived home around 8 last night after a great weekend with Liz and Vicky. We were unpacked and ready for bed less than an hour later and asleep a few minutes after that!

This morning my alarm woke us up bright and early at 7 so I could go count the tithe at church. It was fun, as usual. I love scanning the checks in the system while the other people on the team count the cash and tally up the check total. Then we see if our numbers sync up. The last several weeks in a row they have synced up, and I have a great day after that! :-)

Then it was home to do chores, phone calls, and getting my grocery list in order. Then I picked up Kara and Michael's prescription and ate lunch. Then I went to the grocery store with my mom and Kara, then more and more laundry. Then 3 days worth of Bible study since I forgot to bring it with me this weekend.

I still have two more loads of laundry working....

Whew! I definitely earned dinner out of the freezer. Now Michael and Kara are having a Daddy/daughter night while I finally relax!

Just another day in my life. You know I loved every second of it. :-)

Comments

Kattrina said…
Sounds crazy! My weekend was like that - full of golf, parties, meetings, class, fundraisers, and more. I was so stressed about it I could barely fall asleep on Friday. I normally NEVER dread the weekends but life seems to have picked up its pace! Hope you are well and would love to meet up sometime and get coffee - maybe some time next month (this month is already booked)?
Vicky said…
I really enjoyed our weekend, too! So glad you could spend a little time here so I could play some with Kara!