Ready to Party

I had a good day in my kitchen today. Tomorrow morning is the Halloween party with my friends and Kara's friends.

On the menu for this one:
* hot dog mummies (like Stephanie made)
* beef turnovers from scratch
* Halloween cupcakes
* dirt pudding in individual cups with candy bugs on top
* Halloween cookies from scratch - pumpkins and ghosts
* little witches - using marshmallows, kisses, etc.
* strawberries, fresh pineapple
* two jugs of tea and 3 two liters of Dr. Pepper!

I'm ready! Bring on the fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds good! What time and I'll be over!!! LOL
Vicky said…
Nothin' like GOOD, YUMMY fun!
Vicky said…
BTW, I'm catching up on my blog reading tonight and hope your new week is starting out much better than lots of last week went!

But, then, that is a given since the first day of the week is the LORD's day! :)

Love you all!
jessicaday said…
Thanks, Mom. The end of the week was so much better than the beginning. After a wonderful service this morning at church, I'm already feeling refreshed and ready for a new week. :-)