Bad Day

Today was a rotten day, but I don't want to dwell on that, so I'll pick out the good things:

* Kara did really well at swim lessons and had fun.
* My sweet sister in law, Liz, received the package I've been working on for a few weeks now and finally sent out to her last week. Seeing my cute little nephew smiling holding the present I sent him makes me happy. :-)
* I made a delicious, easy, fun to cook recipe - braciole. And Michael loved it.
* Michael is SO nice to me. Man, I really just don't deserve a guy that great.

I'm going to bed early tonight trying to focus on those good things I just typed.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I could name a few more good things for you, if you want me to. You all woke up this morning, for starters!! You were warm and dry all night and not wondering if you'd be ok. You had food to eat and money for everything you needed. You had a vehicle, that's paid for, to get you everywhere you needed to go! We have sooo much to be thankful for every day!
jessicaday said…
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Lol! Just kidding. :-)
jessicaday said…
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Lol! Just kidding. :-)