Organizing - you know I am happy.

I woke up today to Kara saying loudly, "Good morning, Daddy!" I knew if she saw him at all, she was up way too early. The next thing I heard was her standing by Michael's alarm clock saying, "Five, five, five." Yeah, it was early. Lol!

We spent the morning chillin a bit, then my mom came over and played play doh with Kara and visited with me. Then I let Kara nap in the bedroom in the basement while I got to work. I pulled all the boxes of Kara's clothes out of the closet. Here's what it looked like:


I emptied all of those boxes and organized them according to size. Then I put all the shoes (according to size) in three boxes. Then all the socks and tights in another. And bibs in another. I am donating all my clothes, crib, and nursery decor to my friend who is having a little girl in November. Now that it's organized according to size, she can open each tub and the smaller size is on the top, and working down through the tub she'll find the bigger sizes. Whew, it took like 3 hours and my back was sore! Here's what it looks like now:


It may not look much better to you, but trust me - it is! :-)

After ordering from Angelicos, I went for a walk with my friend Kelli. I almost bailed on her, but I'm so glad I went, I feel amazing. Now that I'm showered and it's 9:30, it's almost bed time and I'm looking forward to yet another wonderful day tomorrow. Praise God for giving me this great life!

Comments