Coffee

I had the pleasure of having coffee with an old friend yesterday, Kattrina. She and I were best friends when we were 12 when our dads were stationed in England. Then I moved, then she moved, and we saw each other once or twice when we were like 14, but not since. Well, thanks to Facebook and blogs, we've started really keeping in touch and we met for coffee the other day. She looks exactly the same (which is a compliment - she's so cute!!) and is so much fun still. It was a great time and I hope to do it again soon. The hour and a half we were there flew by in a second. So neat!

Comments

Kattrina said…
I had the BEST time Jessica. It was so great to see you and it felt like we had never been apart - minus the fact that I think we were quieter and more shy as kids. Now we are both talk-a-maniacs, which is a good thing. We will definitely have to make it more of a routine and less of an every-15-year get-together type of thing.