Creation Praises the Creator


I saw this picture on a friend of a friend's facebook page. She takes amazing pictures, but this one spoke to me. As soon as I saw it, I immediately saw this little bud with arms outstretched to the Creator. I thought of all the verses about creation singing praises to the Lord. Here's a good one Psalm 96:11-13:

"
Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad, let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the Lord."

God made everything as beautiful as it is simply because He could. And he made us all aware of the beauty on purpose - so we'd be drawn to His creation and eventually Him. He is so good and loves us so much!

Comments

Vicky said…
Beautiful post!