Monday, so far

So, Kara stayed the night at my parent's house last night, as she does every Sunday night, so I'm relaxing at home by myself. I say relaxing, but you know how it goes. So far I've done laundry, dishes, balanced the checkbook, payed bills, called insurance companies, and finished booking everything for our San Francisco trip. All that and it's not even noon! Next it's lunch, a workout, and start dinner. I can't imagine what my life will be like when Kara is in preschool and I have every morning to myself. I'm going to get so much done!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
it will be so fun when Kara goes to school. You might be able to volunteer in her class by reading to them or going to the parties and stuff like that. I wish I had been able to do that more with Hannah.
jessicaday said…
You got that right! When I signed her up for preschool I asked if I could volunteer and they said YES! :-) They said I could do field trips and stuff too. I can't wait!
Vicky said…
I wish I had been able to do stuff like that with you kids. But, there were always other little ones around and school was not down the street and then when I could have, I had to start working! Sigh! Such is life!