Florida


My parents have a small home in Florida they are renting out and remodeling so that when they retire they can live there year round. Right now they visit one week in November and one week in April. This year, they invited Kara and I to go with them! Woo hoo! We went in April 2006, when I was pregnant (can't find a picture); and April 2007, when Kara was 8 months old (above - the outfit used to be Hannah's!). Now we're going in April 2010, when Kara is 3 and a half. I can't wait! It's a good thing I'm already going to the gym - I'll need to be bathing suit ready early this year!!

Comments

Vicky said…
Man! It's hard to believe she was ever that little!
Kattrina said…
That's awesome - Florida anytime is fun. You have lots of trips coming up - Florida, San Fran - you're turning into quite the travel bug!
jessicaday said…
You're right! It's time for this stay-at-home mom to spread her wings!