Day in bed - and feeling well!

Kara and I are go, go, go these days. We both love it and wouldn't have it any other way, but today we needed to take a personal day. :-) It is now 4pm and we're on our fourth showing of "The Little Mermaid". We only left the bed for a bath this morning, that's it! And you better believe we put pjs right back on (clean ones of course)! I made a breakfast picnic and a lunch picnic. Kara even got to nap in my bed with me - she loved it! Dinner is a crockpot meal, so I just may not leave the bed the whole day. While Kara watches cartoons, I have been balancing my checkbook, plotting how to spend our tax returns, and looking into possibly going on another cruise this year! This time we're thinking we'll do the Norwegian fjords. We'll go with the same couple we always go with so we can all play bridge in our down time. It's more expensive because flying to London will cost a pretty penny, but who knows? Maybe! (2010 is really my vacation year, isn't it??)

Comments

Vicky said…
That's what I was thinking! You're gonna be on vacation a lot this year! :) Good for you!
Elisabeth said…
we're also plotting how to spend our tax return! We're getting our biggest so far. Better do all the vacationing you can before you have to share Kara with the school! =) I wish Ryan would go for spending a whole day in bed!
jessicaday said…
Yeah, we're going to enjoy this last season of freedom from school, but let me say, I will have no problem pulling her out of preschool for a week here and there for vacations. I'm a rule follower, but not that much!
Kattrina said…
SOOO AWESOME JESSICA! That would be such a fabulous vacation. I hope you can work it out to go!!