First Session

Today was the first session with the personal trainer. It went really well, considering I haven't done ANYTHING in about a month! It's like I have to start all over again....again. It was slow starting, but it went really well. You may not care about exactly what I did, but I want to keep track of it on my blog so I can do it again by myself another day without the expensive trainer. First, 10 minutes on the treadmill to warm up. Then lots of stuff on the mats - leg raises (back, side, front, superman - 20 reps each, each leg), legs in the air crunches. Then off to the machines (my favorite). First, a rowing machine type thing - loved it! Then dips (sitting in front of a bench lowering and raising to work the triceps). Then pull ups (assisted by this cool machine you kneel on) - could only do 6 at a time! Then leg curls (laying down on a fun machine with my legs tucked up under the bar to be lifted). Before I knew it, I was jello-y, shaky, and queasy and it was an hour later. :-) I can't wait for Wednesday night! Tomorrow is cardio at home.

Comments

Vicky said…
I should have checked here before I sent you the e-mail about 15 minutes ago! :) Sounds like you had a good work out! Good for you!