Joined a Gym

I have never joined a gym before, but it's something I always wanted to do. Now that my sister and my dad go to a personal trainer, I thought it would be fun to do. Michael has a significant pay raise coming up (more about that on a later blog when things aren't so hush hush), so I thought it would be a good time to start. I just joined yesterday and have my first personal trainer workout with my sister and her trainer on Monday. I'm so excited! Women in general (and I fall into this category) rarely do nice things that cost a lot for themselves. Michael has always, always supported me doing things for myself, so now I'm going for it. Yay for good husbands, yay for his pay raise, and yay for me!

Comments

Vicky said…
I have just recently been thinking/wondering how much it might cost for Tim and I to join the Y but I have never checked into it yet! Can't wait to hear more about the hush hush item! :)
Unknown said…
The Y is kind of expensive mom. We pay $69 a month for the family plan. But the joining fee was about $180. It is worth it though if you use all of the benefits!
Vicky said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky said…
It would cost at least $73 for us and that is the family plan. I didn't really see just a husband/wife price. Not sure if the joining fee is $49 each or total!