Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

I met the Bug Doctor at the house to get set up with termite protection and pest control.  While I was there, I spent an hour and a half kind of waiting around while he did his thing.  He had to measure and count so he knew how to charge me.  Anyway, I wandered around the house and took a million pictures.  No rhyme or reason, here's a bunch of pictures:

Pantry.  My freezer is in.

Pantry.  Close up of the drawers.

Pantry.  That back wall is coming together.

Family room full of drawers.  See, those cabinets on the
side are in.  Drawers coming soon.

Kitchen.

Fridge and ovens are in. 

Island.  Dishwasher, garbage disposal, sink, all in.



Michael's office.  Carpet is being
installed now.

Mudroom.  Hooks are up, some doors
are in.  Knobs are coming.

Powder room.

Michael's bathroom.

Carpet is coming in Michael's closet.

Michael's bathroom

My bathroom

Carpet coming in my closet.

Installing carpet in the guest room.

Kara's laundry has hoses and stuff.

Kara's room is getting carpet.

Kara's closet is getting carpet.

Kara's bathroom.

Kara's bathroom.

Kara's bathroom.

Guest bathroom.

Other wall of guest bathroom.

Guest room with loads of hooks for loads of guests.


Kitchen.

Lots of trucks!



The cabinets to the left of the fireplace are
shallow on one side because of the vent
intake.  You'll never know it!

You can see the gas line to the fire place.
It's wood burning, but the gas line will
get the wood burning faster.

Standing right outside the front door looking in.


My vent hood covered by cabinetry.
LOVE.

Stand alone freezer in pantry.

I am going to use the heck out of this.

Security system installed.  All windows
and doors have these.

These were spray painted black.  They stand out less than
the white did.

See?  It all matches.

It matches all the way down to the hardware
on the doors below.

Oh how I love those doors.

Cabinets to the right of the fireplace.


Kitchen


Laundry room.  Two places to hang clothes
to drip dry.

Custom base for under washer and dryer.

Other side of base.

See the notches they cut out?

Laundry

Inside the base cabinets
Ten more days!

Comments