Nine

Kara hit an age where hormones have made her emotional.  She went through a really rough time a few weeks ago.  And I'm dreading it happening again in a few more weeks since these emotional times tend to be about a month apart.

She was crying about how kids are treated like they are dirt.  But she isn't treated that way.  And no adult she knows treats kids like that.  But, like, in the world, some kids are treated like that.  Yes.  We cried for an hour about that one.  She had her Bible study class praying for her because of all her "emotional meltdowns."  Oh dear.

Anyway.  After we moved and after we got through those hormones (which included explaining to her that all her feelings being perfectly normal), she is herself now.  And I enjoy it even more than I ever have!  lol.

You have to click on these pictures and scroll through them like a flip book.  I was sitting in my room and she was scooting by on the sidewalk out front.






silly!

silly!



I adore her.

And now I am afraid of her.  lol.

Comments

Vicky said…
Ha!! She is too funny and cute! :D