Meet The Kittens

I'm a mom now.  And while I have a life of my own and dreams of my own, my biggest dream is making my daughter's dreams come true.

For the longest time, her dream has been to have a cat or dog of her very own.  In 9 days, we will move into a house with enough land to make that dream come true.

Some friends of ours have a cat who just had kittens, and even though they aren't quite 3 weeks old, we were able to meet them and start thinking about which ones Kara will want to adopt.

Here are some pictures from today:

She was DYING from all the cuteness

Garfield - he probably won't be up for adoption

They are so young that they can't really even stand
or walk yet!

Mama had her eye on us, but she was perfectly fine
with us petting her babies.  Every time they would "mew"
she would give us a look.
She may be up for adoption too.  She's pretty.







SO TINY.  I love her.  My mothering
instincts had me wanting to rock her.
She fell asleep on my chest.  LOVE.



They are precious!  We plan to visit once a week or so until they are 8 weeks old and able to leave their mama.  (Also, 8 weeks old gives us time to really get settled in the house first.)

Help me be firm about no cats in the house!  They will be outdoor cats who come in the garage at night for protection against predators.  Not allowed in the house.  No matter what their cuteness level!

I see Kara sleeping in the garage with them in our future.  ha!

Comments

Unknown said…
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! I am SUCH a sucker for kittens! Yay for Kara! And yeah, I'd probably sleep in the garage too. Who am I kidding? They'd be in the house! I HAVE two in the house!
jeday0323 said…
I would LOVE indoor cats.

If they didn't shed.
Or vomit.
Or pee or poop.
Or scratch.
Or shed. I already said that. Needed saying twice because FUR.