A Day at the Park

It's not super easy for me to stay calm, but I am really working on it.  I'm praying a lot and God is getting me through.  Staying busy is really helping too.  We were supposed to spend the day with friends Tuesday, but they got sick, so they had to cancel.  Kara and I decided to go to the park together, then have a movie night.  We watched FOUR movies, all of which Kara had never seen before.  Mrs. Doubtfire was her favorite.  :-)

Here are some pictures from the park.

Kara is building a bridge that "is strong
enough for people to stand on"

The park where my daughter gets to play.




Bored face

Silly face

How beautiful is this child?  I am so in love with her.




Then she found charcoal on a grill and drew on a rock.




Charcoal on her face.  :-)


That was Tuesday, then yesterday was Wednesday.  I ran many errands for the house, which was great because it kept me busy.

Look at all the cars

More cars

Next to the fireplace

Gas line.  Did I show you this already?

One of my errands was getting the glass that the
contractors broke (and are paying for).

Kitchen looks a bit different

Not different enough.  lol!  I can't believe how much work
still needs to be done for the island.

Mudroom.  I love these "lockers"
SO MUCH.

Powder room

Temporary mirror in my bathroom.  Permanent
sconces though.  I'll get better pictures when we move in.

Laundry room is almost done.  Those drawers just need
to go in there.

I'm looking forward to those raised
front loaders!

Oops.  We need more drawers.  The good news is they are
done and at the house, then just need to be installed.

I went back to the house at 7:30 at night to drop off snacks and goodies and the cabinetry guy was there with his wife installing cabinets and knobs.  Also, Chris was walking around with his reading glasses on knit picking and putting blue painters tape everywhere.  I told him I love when he knit picks because I don't have to!  This custom home wasn't cheap and they aren't going to be done until it's perfect.  I don't even have to bug them about it.

Today is Thursday and it's the final day for the house!  I am going to pack here in the house more, but really I will kind of be on call for the contractors too.

Happy Thursday y'all!

Comments