House Update T Minus 5 days

First of all, I had a lovely Mother's Day.  Kara made me this beautiful picture and I ADORE it.


I got this pretty flower at church.

Here are some pictures of the house.  Maybe you can tell me the house looks much more done to you than it does to me.  They have three working days to finish.  The bank comes Friday morning for their appraisal and they must be 100% done.  Yikes!

Guest bedroom and homeschool room
Carpeted

Guest room closet carpeted.


Guest room hooks hung.

Kara's washer is connected
Dryer is not

Kara's closet is carpeted.

Kara's faucet is in.  What a hassle!
But, it's exactly what she wanted.

Kara's room is carpeted.


Screened in porch is done and doors are in.  They
just need handles now.



Microwave is in.  In Maryland it opened like a drawer,
but here it opens like an oven.


Michael's office is carpeted.

Michael's closet is carpeted.

My faucet is in for my tub.

Pretty, huh?

This bar thing has holes on the end
(can you see them) for a hand held
shower.

My faucet matches.

My laundry room.

Laundry room faucet matches my faucet.

Guest bathroom

Kara's bathroom

Front yard has been seeded and they put hay down.

Those of you who are familiar with the view, will
notice a bunch of trees are down.  There are a bunch to go!


Hay

Hay and bush hogged side yard.

Perfect place for Christina to build a home.  HINT.

That tree is down!

So are those trees.

And that tree is down too.

I still see a long list of things yet to be done, but I guess there are many entire rooms that are done!

We move in 5 days.  And I'm ready.  :-)  Michael asked me tonight, "so, are we pretty much packed?" To which I answered, ABSOLUTELY!  I told him I would be accepting praise now.  All we have left to do is a tiny bit of the kitchen, and we each pack a suitcase and a backpack with the rest of our stuff.

:-)

Comments