Shower doors, more driveway, beginning to see Kitchen and Screened in Porch

I brought some things that came in the mail (toilet paper holders, vanity lights, etc) to the house, so I took some pictures of the progress.  It's been moving right along and I think we are about one month away from moving in!


Michael's shower door

My shower door

My bathroom cabinets - frames installed

Laundry room cabinets - not installed

My kitchen is taking shape.  And I'm in LOVE.  You know how that is always my favorite room in the house.  And this is the one room in our new house that has been a completely empty shell....until now.




This is a good view.  See in the middle?  That's where
my cooktop will go.  And vent hood above.

Pantry cabinetry.

Pantry (stand up freezer goes to the left)

Kara's bathroom cabinetry frames installed


Screened in porch is framed out.  In the middle, there
will be a double door.  Told ya I like double doors.

To the right, there will be a door that leads out to the patio
and grill.

More of the driveway is done.  Kara christened it
with her scooter today.  It's awesome.

Sidewalk to the front door.




Powder room cabinetry - frame installed


Foyer chandelier is hung.

Saw these paw prints out back.

They look like little hands.
Raccoon?

Back patio

Screened in porch - you can see the framing better




Then Kara and I went to the beach across the causeway to get sand for our science experiment.




Kara also had horse lessons today.




Enjoy these videos (they won't be in your emails - go check them out at my blog's website  http://www.thedaysofourlives-vickyday.blogspot.com).




Then she went outside to play in the obstacle course:


You'll need to click on this one to see
Kara in the way distance.
Michael took me out to dinner tonight too.  All in all, a fabulous day.

Comments

Unknown said…
Are you having someone come in and do landscaping? Because I'm envisioning some beautiful flowers, shrubs, etc in between that sidewalk and the house!!
jeday0323 said…
I am TERRIBLE with landscaping and I'm not sure how much money will be left for it. I know we'll have grass, but it might stop there. :-/ I would love some hydrangea bushes along the front! They're my favorite! Ooo, and wisteria in the back yard next to the woods.....
Vicky said…
WOOHOO! Closer and closer!