Lots of Cabinetry and Mirrors

I am through the roof happy that I found almost all the mirrors for the bathrooms - and when they were 50% off!  I forgot to take a picture of the fun mirror for Michael's boat garage.  I got a circular mirror that looks like a port hole and it is hung on a rope - very nautical.  :-)  That's about all that has happened this week.  The cabinetry guy has been busy bringing the frames of the cabinets so they can work on counter tops and sinks and everything else for the whole house!

Forgive these pictures, I totally didn't realize the pictures were on "square" mode.

The weather has been incredible.  Warm, not hot.
No humidity, sunny, blue lake, blue sky.



Did I show you the porch light is up?

One of the "lockers" for the mudroom and up front is the
drawers for the laundry room.

Here is the range hood for the kitchen.

More of the "lockers" in the mudroom.

This is the mirror I chose for the powder room.  How
fun to have something different than a plain rectangle.

I think you've seen this set up in the laundry room.

And my closet looks the same, but begs for a pretty picture.



My bathroom - so much left to do:  mirror, sconces,
not to mention drawers, counter, sink, and faucet!

My room.

Michael's mirror.

Close up of his mirror.

Here are the shallow cupboards that will go on the side
of the fridge for drinking glasses.

Ovens will go in there!

Fridge goes in there.

Preparing for the sink....

My sink is in there!

In the pantry - freezer will go in there.

The back patio is looking great.

Screen is still yet to come....

Family room.  I love it even more every time I go in there.

Yes.

Did I show you the frame was put in around the door and
all the lights are up?


Lights are up and the front porch is looking great.

Two options for the mirror in the guest bathroom.
I will hang the other one somewhere else in the house.

Kara's mirror.  I just HAD to get her blue.  

We are having fun camping with my parents too!


Kara's new scooter and shades

Comments

Vicky said…
Does the beautiful lady come with Michael's mirror? :D
jeday0323 said…
You are TOO sweet to me! :-D