Countertops!

This was the best day ever.  First of all, this.


After fishing for like a minute, Michael talked me into buying my own fishing license for $14 and I fished the rest of the afternoon with him.  Of course, I probably didn't need the license, all I caught was grass.  ;-)

Then we stopped by the house to see what kind of changes happened over the past two days and I about cried with joy.

First I saw this and knew we were off to a good start.
This is the laundry room.

I ended up getting quartz.  Don't roll your eyes at me.
It'll last forever and it's very pretty.

Here it is up close.  It looks like plain white with light
colored embedded pebbles.  Smooth and pretty.

Then I saw this in my bathroom.  All.  The.  Marble.
Carrera is the prettiest thing ever created.  Go God!

Michael's looks pretty good too!

Another view of Michael's

The powder room looks like his.

First view of the kitchen.

I'm crying.  It's gorgeous.

*drool*

I have a nice shallow sink so my back
won't hurt anymore during dishes.

Pantry.  Michael said, "wait.  You got marble for the
pantry?!"  I said.  "Ummmmm.....Yes.  I love it.  Aren't
you happy for me?"  He smiled at me and said yes.

Wait until you see the pretty columns that
will go under those corners that stick out.

Guest bedroom bathroom.

Kara's bathroom
Well, I will be staring at the picture of my kitchen so far for the next few days, if you need me.

Comments