Guest Writer

After a friend of mine read my Veterans Day post on Facebook, she asked me to be a guest writer on her blog.  The funny thing is I've always thought I was a bad writer.  Being married to Michael, who could be nicknamed a grammar nazi, made me realize just how awful my grammar is.  Over the years I asked him to help me, plus I now teach grammar, so I've come a long way.  But, I still thought writing was my weakest skill and when it came time to teach it to Kara in high school, I would need to reach out to junior college to have them teach her.

All in all, this is huge.  I'm so excited.  I prayed for a solid week about what to write, and came up with this:

http://hopechapelhomeschool.weebly.com/

Comments

Unknown said…
Loved your writing on the blog!!!! Great story! You did a great job!
jeday0323 said…
Thank you so much, Stephanie. That means a lot. :-)