Great Day?


Not only did I get this awesome video today, but Michael came home and announced he is finally going to get that interview Friday.

This was turning out to be such a great day.  Kara was so excited the house is being built, she asked if we could have a party tonight.  Of course!  A party means a movie in my room, 2-3 spoons of nutella, and she sleeps on my floor next to my side of the bed.

Then this:


Strong storms with heavy rain in Guntersville.

I mean.

I just.

I can't.

I am finding it hard, 69 days after we were told we were able to break ground, to keep my cool and just be happy and be grateful we get to do it at all.  I'm a bit disappointed.  A little negative feeling squeezed out.

Gonna go chat with God and ask Him to help give me perspective and grace and mercy.  Then I'll ask His forgiveness.  Then He'll remind me His timing is perfect and I'll be grateful.

Off to go do that now.

UPDATE:  The Lord is faithful, as He promises.  Feeling relieved.  It's all good.  He is in charge, I just have to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Comments