Superbowl Fun

This year I was very glad I didn't care about football - the game stunk!  BUT, the food and friends were fabulous.  Here is a picture of my spread from one end of the buffet:


Before I tell you what my menu was, look at what happened when I baked the meatballs that had cheese stuffed inside - the cheese oozed out!  I love the one on the right that looks like a face.  :-)


Okay, so this was my menu:

cheeseball
apples
homemade salsa
homemade guacamole
cashews
mixed nuts
chicken taco dip
chicken chipotle ranch roll ups
cheese stuffed meatballs in marinara sauce (that I kept in the crock pot so they'd stay warm)
caprese garlic bread (whoa!  That was delicious - I had it for dinner tonight)
dirt pudding
dark chocolate brownies

I set everything out on my countertop like a buffet and just relaxed and enjoyed the game, ahem, well the commercials.

I loved the clydesdale one, the cocoa cola one, and a few more I don't even know what they were advertising for.

A good time was had by all!

Comments

Kattrina said…
That looks so good! I'm going to have to invite myself over to one of your parties one of these days. I feel like I'm missing out! And I think between the two of us, we can figure football out. I had no idea about the four tries to go ten yards, but I know about fumbles and interceptions. Have a great week!