Maryland Science Center with Grandma

Before I share our day, I just wanted to fill you in on my young friend who was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  At the time he said it was brain cancer, but we weren't sure if the large tumor was malignant or benign.  Praise God it seems so far like it was benign.  I say "was" because today was the day of the surgery where they removed it.  It's gone!  They think he'll have a good recovery.  Praise the Lord!

Now that we have a membership to the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore, I plan to go often to get my money's worth.

My mom had never been, so it was nice to go with her and show her all the things we love there.

Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Maryland

Maryland Science Center

Future Archeologist?

Tornado!

She LOVES the bed of nails




I'm looking forward to many more days at the Science Center!  This science nerd could just move in and live there.

Comments