Feeling the Love

Today was a fabulous day.  Wanna hear all the reasons why?

  * slept well even though I was having tummy issues last night
  * woke up and got ready in an empty house (getting ready with a child every day makes you appreciate the days you only have to get yourself ready)
  * drove my new car to pick up a friend on the way to work - she has a bad knee and needs a cane, so she can't drive - I am blessed to have 2 great knees
  * was wondering how I was going to get everything done this week being soooo tired, so God saw fit to clear my calendar in so many random, separate ways, it could only be Him (AND there is a possible snow storm on the way - YES!!)
  * I was able to visit with my mom for a few hours
  * I ate dinner with my parents - mom's cooking:  yuuuuuum
  * Dad and brother took a trip to buy stuff for the gorgeous shelves dad is building for my basement
  * Michael called me to say he loves me (yep, that happens about once every 3 years - I'm totally stealing that as my Valentine's Day present)  * Gonna have a slumber party with Kara, my favorite girl

Feeling good.  I have plans to sleep in as late as possible tomorrow.

Comments

Kattrina said…
Yay! So glad you had a great day!! I hope the rest of the week is just as superb!
jeday0323 said…
Thank you, Kattrina! Me too. :-)