Good Busy

We have had a super busy week.  But, it's been good busy.

Sunday:
You know all about our Superbowl party - I cooked all.  day.  long.

Monday:
I worked at the church all day.  After counting the tithe and doing my new reconciling and report stuff, I worked on new budget stuff.  Next week will be just as late, if not later.  But, it's good stuff.

Tuesday:
Field trip to see how Maple syrup is made.  We went to this place last year, so I knew it would be great.  Here are some pics:











Wednesday:
Totally exhausted from staying up late several nights in a row and gettng up early several days in a row.  Overslept until 9:30, left for pottery soon after.
Pottery from noon to 2.
Leadership training at church 7-8:30

Thursday:
Stephanie's house in the A.M.  Kara does independent work until Stephanie goes to get her kids.  Kids all play together while she and I do our Bible study.  (Too Busy Not to Pray.)
Come home to do laundry, cook, and clean while Michael packs to go on his fishing trip.
Made lego brownies for lunch for Friday:

Thank you pinterest for the idea!

Friday:
Skype first thing in the A.M. with Vicky.  Head out to the church for a lunch social with the homeschool group, which turns into an after party until dinner.
Dinner out with my parents.
Clear out basement so my dad can start building shelves for me tomorrow morning.


Moved all shelves to the basement kitchen for now

Empty basement ready for new shelves

Saturday:
Wash sheets, 3 loads laundry, vacuum upstairs, clean my room, clean Kara's room, clear Michael's bathroom (renovations start Monday), Dad starts working on shelves.



Horse Lessons

It was coooooold

I love seeing a GIANT horse hold his hoof up for my teeny little girl to clean for him.  Lol!

I am so tired.  I need like 4 days to clean my house, cook, bake, and just chill.  Is it time for vacation yet???

Too bad tomorrow I will be up early for church, Monday I will be working a long day again, Tuesday I have plans, and Thursday and Friday I have plans too.  Oh, Wednesday too.  And another renovation starts first thing Monday morning.  *sigh*

Good stuff, I'm just so, so tired.

Comments

Unknown said…
But I thought "stay at home" mom's just sat around, ate bon bons and drank coffee all day!!! LOL I have always thought "stay at home" and "mom" was an oxymoron.
jeday0323 said…
Lol! Well put, Stephanie!