Thursday, Feb 25th

Today was a really fun day. I got caught up on laundry, made a delicious dinner with dessert, and still relaxed a ton. I found a new show on hgtv called "Bang for your Buck" that I'm all excited about. They take three houses in the same city that have been renovated. The same room for the same amount of money. For example, 3 houses in the same city who have all renovated their kitchens for the same amount of money, say $50,000. Then they see who made the wisest choices with their investment - they have an interior designer and a realtor work together to decide. It's really interesting! Not to mention we are in the saving mode for redoing our kitchen and I need ideas. I got so inspired, I took Kara to Lowes to play with their model kitchens and let her open every single drawer in the whole place! She can be trusted to be gentle, so I let her go for it. I got ideas on what I like but I have no idea how to make it work in my current kitchen.

Comments

Vicky said…
It's probably good we don't get hgtv cuz i'd be in front of it all day! :)
Jessica said…
I love looking at those kitchens at Lowes! They are all soooo beautiful!