Ava

Today my best friend, Lara, gave birth to her second daughter. She named her Ava and I'm so happy for her. (Don't you love that name? Easy to spell and pronounce, but not too common. Kinda like....Kara!) She had a long labor, but everyone is healthy. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a 6lb 3oz baby who's only 19 in long. Kara was 10lb 8.6oz and 22 1/4 in long! She's three years old and I can't stop saying that! I'm just so glad everyone is healthy and I'm hoping to see them in the hospital before they go home - standard hospital time is 24 hours now! I get it - I was good a few hours after giving birth.
Anyway, yay Lara - my dream was to have two girls - don't think that's going to happen! But God is in control and His plan for me is much better than mine!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
It seems like everyone is having babies right now! I know of at least 3 girls who are pregnant and several who just gave birth!! Wish I was one of them but like you said, "God is in control"
Elisabeth said…
here's how to change your layout and suck on your blog: after you sign in, click on new post, on the next page there should be 4 tabs across the top. Click on layout and everything you need should be around there somewhere.
jessicaday said…
Oh, poo. I don't have those options. Vicky, can you see if you can give me permission to?