April 2018

Let's look through my phone pics to see what we have been up to.

April is tornado season in Alabama.  It has been really quiet, but storms have still come through.





I'm trying to do my makeup differently.  Less like the wrong side on the left, and more like the right side on the.....right.



School has been fun.  Kara is awesome.


Christina got this for me and it couldn't be more true.


Shadow keeps running away - to the roof.  I'm not sure if he is running away from a bigger animal and just climbing, or if he is a ding dong.  I'm afraid it is probably the latter.


I don't mind standing outside for an hour and a half for horse lessons anymore.  Look at that sky!


Kara started volunteering at church and while putting away Easter stuff, she had to get a little silly.  What you can't see is she is reaching behind her because she had them piled four high and they were falling when I snapped the picture.  lol!


We celebrated Christina's birthday - at the nail salon, then at Sakura for dinner.




Flowers for my sister's birthday - my
new screensaver.


Breakfast for dinner is my new favorite thing.




My friend put this on her garage wall - it's a pool noodle cut in half - so you don't damage the walls when you open her car door.  Genius!



While Kara has been in Florida with my parents:





I have been spending loads of time with all my friends, and even carved out one day to do this:


Kara comes home tomorrow and I have missed her.  I have missed doing school!  But dating Michael has been fun.  Looking forward to Gma and Gpa moving here so we can get back to our old routine of weekly dates.

Comments