Stewart Family Visit July 2017

I have a week's worth of pictures for you.

Mom and Dad arrive first in the RV.

Christina and Tony arrive later in their truck and we all go nuts.  Everyone is here, finally.  First Alabama visit for C & T since Thanksgiving.

The next day we went shopping and I found this cute tea kettle at Walmart.  I took a picture of the stove too because Mom cleaned it for me while she was here.  :-)  So purty.









Shiloh, our sweet affectionate cat, fell in love with Tony, even though he doesn't like cats.  He never pet her once, but she snuggled with him all on her own.  lol!




LOTS of fireworks.  Tony and Michael fused them to do a
cool show.  It was incredible.


This picture is junk.  I have a video
for you from youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQKy593SHpY

Sunday we had some little fireworks, Monday was the big show (the link above), and Tuesday was the town's fireworks and we had another awesome show.  I saw this on Facebook the next day.

That's us!  :-) 


Town's fireworks.  They are hard to photograph!








Dad and I went to Lowes and planned a project for my garage.  (I call the attached garage mine and the detached garage Michael's.)

Lots of big open shelves for the storage wall.

Hanging cabinets (E) for the wall facing
our cars.




Building rockets.  Uncle Tony and Kara have so much in common.  They just gel.  Any time we get together, he always makes her special and spends lots of time with her.  











The rocket day was the last day.  This morning when everyone went home was so sad.  We found this surprise in the garage for Kara from Grandma and Grandpa.  :-)


After everyone left, I went out to run a few errands and saw 4 deer by the house.  (Three are in these pictures.)




And now you're caught up!

Comments