Last Week of June 2017

Random pictures from my phone, but they say what I've been up to.

Fried green tomatoes at lunch the other day.
I had my first one after we moved here and
I will be making up for lost time the rest
of my life.  YUM.

I had my backpack on the screened in porch while I worked on some homework from church Monday night.  Shiloh is our kitty who loves being under blankets, in boxes, and now, in backpacks!  She jumped right in!


She began kneading and purring and laid down.


Today I put together the last big IKEA piece from way back in the winter!  I tend to do 90% of a job, then stop.  Here's my last 10%.  (I don't have a completed picture because we needed more to attach it to the wall.  I did finish it though.)


Here are pictures of Kara having fun in Florida today.  :-)



I spent this evening after dinner reviewing 4th grade and 5th grade math requirements for Maryland for the younger boy I am tutoring.  I have a good idea of what else to work on for the rest of the summer.


Now it's bed time and that means it's time to relax with my book!  I'm getting close to the end of the final book in the A Voice In The Wind series.  So good.  This may be my favorite book out of all of them.

Comments

Vicky said…
I see those books from time to time at the thrift. Loved them!
I'll bet Michael is having nothing to do with the green fried tomatoes! I love them, too!
jeday0323 said…
Now that you mention it, every time I order them, I'm not with Michael. I wonder if he would like them. He loves fried stuff, so maybe!

I just finished the book last night. It was too close to the end to stop, so I stayed up late. What wonderful books! I LOVE how she shared the Gospel and Scripture all through the book.
Vicky said…
Yes, talk about having a testimony through the trials, she sure had it! A brave and strong woman in the Lord!