Days of Rest

The resting has been awesome.  I sleep in until 8, sip my whole cup of coffee, and the dinners have been out of the freezer.  Chicken tenders, anyone?

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was perfect

So, other than coming to my Savior for soul deep rest, I have been mopping, doing laundry, running errands, working on Kara's lesson plans for school next week, working on lesson plans for summer tutoring, and did payroll for church.  It's all still restful to me!

This was on our screened in porch.  Fortunately, on the
OUTSIDE of the screen.  Yikes!

This is stuff I put in the box going to the boys I'm tutoring.

For memorizing times tables

Play money

The military loving boy will love using these
for fractions.  I cut them up after this pic.

Here is my set.

Initial goals.  I have added some, but it's
a good start.

We're also doing reading, and I loved these when I was
young, so I'm letting them borrow my copy.  I had to send
the walkman and all because they don't have a tape
player in their whole house!


This is what went in the box.  The white
dry erase boards are so cool
(especially the ones with the graph!)
I bought extra of those for Kara

The box is packed and ready for the post office to open Monday morning.

Tomorrow is Sunday and we have church and the BBQ-palooza at church.  Homemade ice cream, BBQ, and movie outside on the church lawn, lakeside.  It'll be fun to hang out with friends.  :-)

Comments