Thursday, Nov 12th

We started the day with a fun Skype with my parents, then worked on school.  Today was Bible, a spelling and vocabulary test, then ..... math!  We purposely didn't do too many subjects because we had to deliver food to a church function, then head over to horse lessons.  Fortunately all that math was received very well today and she had another good math day.

While she finished math, I cut up the fruit for the platter I brought in.  Then we drove across town to horse lessons.  It was such a pretty day!  68 and sunny.  Love it.  We waited for a while for horse lessons, but the owners weren't able to make it because they were off helping a friend with an emergency.  No biggie.  I asked Kara if we could go to our woods and play.  This time we brought chairs and hung out in the woods.

Let's start with pictures from the house, then go to woods pictures.

Firstly, this is Kara working on her skills drawing a dog.
I think no other person on the planet has ever drawn as
well as she can, especially at her age.  But as her mommy,
I'm wired to think that.

Can you see the brown?  It's hard with the sun behind.


Back of the house.

Uncovered patio with grill will go here.

Kara's room.  I see blue lake in the background!

Screened in porch

More screened in porch

Side of the house (Kara's room)


Tell me you like the brown with the stone.  At this point,
I don't even want your opinion, just tell me you like it.


We sat in the woods and relaxed.  Not too far from the
house, as you can see.


Some trees bare, some still green.


"Cleaning" the bark off a stick by rubbing it against a tree.


All that fresh air wore her out.
I came home around 2:30 to find ants in the far cabinet of our kitchen, where we keep the crackers, peanut butter, and honey.  I also came home to my most argumentative Facebook friend PMing me about a controversial subject.  And suddenly it's 7:30.  *sigh*

We are supposed to go to PE class tomorrow morning, but I was told the bug sprayer guy would be coming so we need to stay home.  Michael is here, but it's my job to do junk like that.  So, I will be home doing school with Kara, and getting food ready for when Merideth and her family come this weekend.  I can't wait!  Although, Kara is SO EXCITED too!!!

Comments

Vicky said…
I like the brown! :D
I like Kara's drawing better, however! :D
jeday0323 said…
Thank you!
I know! Isn't she talented??
Unknown said…
I'm not a "brown" person, but I like it! I'm not a "gray" car person either and I just bought a gray van! LOL
jeday0323 said…
Thank you! I don't like brown either. LOL!