Snow, then freezing rain or is it sleet?

We don't get a lot of snow around here, so when we do, we get very excited.  The snow started around 11am, and less than 24 hours after that, it's supposed to be in the mid 40s, which will of course melt everything.  But, the crazies went out this morning and bought as much milk and toilet paper as they could.  Stock up for the 12 hour storm!  Who is so low on milk and toilet paper that they can't wait 12 hours?

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the view from my house.  I still love my camera, but I'm in serious need of photo shop to make them sing.  (They're all a little dark and grey because it was dark and grey outside.)


 Can you see the little pieces of ice bouncing off the roof?



 My poor, neglected rose bushes really do well for themselves considering I don't do anything for them.




....and since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Comments