Ice

I don't know if it's freezing rain or sleet, but it sure did beautiful things to my tree.








There were all sorts of delays and closings, but when I left the house at 10am, the roads were fine and it was just raining.

We went to a friend's house all day, which was lovely.  Then we came home to see on the news that it is going to snow again!  This morning we woke up to the whole county/state closed and a strong forecast of 3-5 inches of snow.  It's pretty and white out there already, but I can't really see the snowflakes - it looks more like rain.  We just don't get snow like this in December.  This weekend they're calling for more precipitation, but it looks like it'll be rain.  Ah.  Now I feel like it's Maryland again.

In the meantime, I hope to get outside today with my camera and take some pictures.  Kara has a cold and didn't want to play in the inch and a quarter we got the other day that turned into sleet.  She's funny like that.  :-)  But, she may play today in 3-5 inches.

Comments