Blessed

I sure am one blessed lady.  Christmas is great because it gives us all an excuse to take a few days off work and get together.  Who is "all?"  Family.  Who I love and have so much fun with, they're like friends.  And friends.  Friends who I have been close with for so, so long that they're like family.

The older I get, the more I realize not everyone has this.  The more I see people who are suffering.  People who don't have family, people who don't have friends, people who don't have either.

Yes, this last day of 2013, I am feeling very grateful to my Savior for giving me such a special life.  (Mind you, it's not perfect, but it's blessed.)

Here are a few pictures from our last 2 weeks.  They are out of order, but who cares!

 We did a good amount of traveling this season.

 Friends who are like family.  Kara and Emily have been friends since the womb.  Emily's mommy and I have been best friends for about 15 years now, so they're like cousins.  :-)

 Baby Jacob, Lara's baby boy enjoyed the gift we got him for Christmas

 We are blessed to have awesome people in our lives who teach Kara pottery, and also a fabulous lady who teaches her horse riding lessons.

 Tickle fight Christmas morning with my crazy family

 Kara falling in love with her gerbils

 Hello Brownie!  I love the little white spots on your head.

 Kara loves SQUEEZING Cousin Hannah

 Kara's first glances at the new gerbils

 Grandma and Kara

 Jake getting to know the gerbils

 Christmas with my family - goofballs welcome

I saw this idea on pinterest.  Mine didn't turn out as well as theirs, but I still love this picture

Sibling love (he has that expression on his face whether you strangle or kiss him)  ;-)

 He should have more respect for his 'big' sister!

 twins

crazy games with the Days

Now the traveling, cooking, baking, decorating, shopping, wrapping, etc, is all done and we're left with beautiful memories.  Thank you Lord for the people who make my life so special.

Comments

Vicky said…
Ah yes! I'm so thankful for all those people, you included, that make my life so special and blessed, too! Love you!
jeday0323 said…
Aw, thank you so much, mom! I'm so thankful for you too!!