We Love the New Schedule

Firstly, we love the new schedule.  I have the whole morning free until 11am.  We do school together from 11 to 12ish, then I'm done for the day!  Kara does all her own work at night and I wake up with stuff completed and ready to grade.  She loves being able to do work late at night when her brain is the most receptive and she loves sleeping in.  Score!

Kara has plans in mind for Halloween costumes for the kitties.  She wants black wings for Shiloh so she will look like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, and a tutu for Shadow!  lol!  Mostly because she thinks he'll hate it and his reaction will be hilarious.  Well, guess what I saw in Walmart for $1.97?

Shiloh felt pretty in it!



Shadow was not amused.  lol!

I was able to go back to therapy Thursday.  I love it so much.  I am working on baby steps freeing myself from things that make me crazy and working on finding something to do that is light hearted and more like play.  I'm thinking about walking, dancing, coloring, and today my sister reminded me of something I loved to do as a kid - make friendship bracelets.  Now that I have time in the morning until 11am, I think I know how I will fill my mornings!


Comments