Please Pray

I had a long anxiety attack again this morning.  Now I'm working on righting myself.  I am anxious I will have another attack tonight because I have to drive tomorrow.  THIS is what I hate.  Anxiety is bad enough.  Sickness it bad enough.  But I need to be able to function in life.  Last time it was a plane trip to NY that had to be canceled.  This time I have a wedding shower coming up.  I am throwing the shower, so I MUST go.  Michael isn't coming, so I MUST be well enough to drive.

These big anxiety swings are probably due to my thyroid, but maybe not.  Please continue to pray for me.  This is miserable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mom's coming with you so hopefully things will settle down for you and everything will be fine! Mom always makes things better...right? :-)
jeday0323 said…
You are right! That was a good call. I'm so glad she's coming.