Mark and Vicky's Visit

Did I ever post pics from Mark and Vicky's visit?  This was a super fun trip because we got to see Vicky, who is always fun to be around, and because we got to meet/get to know Mark.  I knew he was special if Vicky just had to marry him one month after their first date.  Now that I have met him, I see why she loves him - he is fun and nice and kind and thoughtful and humble.  Absolutely lovely.

I took some of these pictures, and Vicky took some.  The first three were taken by Mark's drone.

Home Sweet Home


View down our driveway, looking away from our house.

We went to the Space and Rocket Center.



This is the toilet system on the International
Space Station:  something right out of mine
and Kara's nightmares.  We are not ladies
who like to "rough it."








Michael took us out on the boat.






Photobomb!

Oh, Daddy.  You crack us up!


What a good time we had.

Comments